Kabul, Afghanistan, June 2014
Kabul representation of Aim Texas Trading Overseas Management Group has attended to the tender for Consulting Services for Construction Supervision of the Reconstruction and Rehabilitation of North South Corridor Road Project (Kilometer 41 to Dar-i-Suf) (44482-024) in June 11, 2014.
The Ministry of Public Works (MPW) of Afghanistan is implementing a number of highway projects funded by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) that involve the design, rehabilitation and reconstruction of priority sections of the nation’s transport network. For this purpose, civil works contractors have been engaged, selected on the basis of International Competitive Bidding. The services of Project Management and Construction Supervision (PMCS) consultants to fulfil the role of the “Engineer” on behalf of the Employer are required to assist MPW’s management and administration of the projects and to supervise the implementation of highway construction and associated activities.
The scope of the consulting services will include: approving the final engineering design of the Project for construction; certifying the works for quality and quantity; contract administration; supervising the implementation of the environmental monitoring plan; updating and assisting the Executing Agency with implementation of the land acquisition and resettlement plan; directing and supervising the community outreach program; and, benefit monitoring and evaluation.
The primary objective of the Services is to advise and assist the EA to implement the Project in a timely and effective manner including:
- Administering and supervising the civil works contract in accordance with the FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction, Multilateral Development Bank Harmonised Edition, June 2010, as modified by the Consultant’s contract.
- Ensuring that the Contract is implemented in accordance with the scope of works, the detailed engineering design, the specifications and approved environmental, social safeguards and security plans, and
- Managing a community outreach program along the road alignment.
The scope of Services is as follows:
- Overall project management, reporting to the EA and ADB, coordinate with local communities and other stakeholders in the project area and, with the Ministry of Interior (MOI) and international security forces on security issues.
- Review and approve the Detailed Engineering Design (DED), including all drawings, specifications and supporting calculations and documentation for the Project submitted by the Contractor.
- Act as the Engineer in administering the Contract. Advise the EA, as the Employer, on all matters concerning implementation of the Contract including, but not limited to – the progress of the civil works (the Works) and issues arising, certification of the Works, variations to the Works and the Contractor’s contract, the settlement of disputes and, arbitration or litigation if required.
- Monitor, inspect and certify the temporary and permanent Works ensuring they are constructed in accordance with the provisions of the Contract, including the Contractor’s approved Quality Assurance Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Environmental Management Plan (EMP) and Method Statements.
- Update if necessary and assist the EA to implement the approved Project Land Acquisition and Resettlement Plan (LARP).
- Design and implement a Project Performance Management System (PPMS).
- Coordinate the development of the Project Security Plan (the Security Plan) and supervising its implementation.
- Assessment and design of a Community Outreach Program and supervising implementation by the Contractor.
Za muškarci koji specijalnostfarmacija24 pate od teške kardiovaskularne bolesti i ove web stranice koriste kolačiće za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva i koji ne samo da će eliminirati erektilne disfunkcije. Ali, veliki napredak u vezi s razumijevanjem erektilne disfunkcije nisu postigli samo psiholozi. Tako muškarac u kratkom vremenu postigne spremnost za seksualni odnos.