- Water & Environment
- GIS & IT
- Industry & Energy
- Planning, Engineering & Supervising
- Feasibility Studies, Conceptual Design & Project Development
- Independent Check, Inspection & Assessment
- Master Planning, Urban Design & Landscape Architecture
- Sub-sea, Marine & Coastal Engineering
- Air & Land Transport Network
Management, Planning & Economics
Our work in this area includes the economic assessment of various options for our clients leading to the appropriate timing and phasing of development projects and step change enhancements.
We provide services to different sectors of the economy. We work with governmental agencies and departments to provide an affordable business plan which addresses the specific needs of the clients. Our experiences include Transportation and Transport Structures, Water Supply and Sanitation (WSS), Waste Collection-Disposal-Management, and Recycling Activities.