Tashkent, Uzbekistan, January 13, 2023
On January 13, 2023, Aim Texas Consultants, acting as the “Sole Consultant,” participated in a consultancy tender for Development of Detailed Design, Tender Documents, Provision and Construction Supervision for five (5) District Centers in Syrdarya Region the Republic of Uzbekistan. The project is identified by WB Project (IDA funds) ID of P162263 and Package number SWSSP-1/1. Water Engineering-PRO Ltd. (Uzbekistan) is the appointed sub-consultant for this project.
The contracting organization for the execution of this assignment is Uzsuvtaminot JSC (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”). This Project will finance construction/rehabilitation of wastewater treatment plants, pumping stations, and sewerage networks in five towns of Syrdarya region. The district centers of Bayaut, Gulistan – Dekhkanabad town, Sardoba – Pakhtaabad town, Syrdarya – Syrdarya and Baht towns, and Akaltyn – Sardoba town in the Syrdarya region, which is characterized by an extreme continental climate with very low precipitation rates and a desert-like environment. Syrdarya region is located in the central part of Uzbekistan, on the left side of the Syrdarya River. In the north it borders with Kazakhstan, in the south with Tajikistan, in the west with the Djizzakh region, in the east with the Tashkent region.
The purpose of this assignment is to receive the services in following two phases:
- Review and assessment of the Project Feasibility Study to identify potential possible gaps and shortcomings,
- Preparation of Detailed engineering design,
- Provision of design supervision services during construction period.
- Preparation of Bidding documents and procurement assistance,
- Provision of Construction supervision,
- Services during commissioning of works, and
- Services during construction works’ defect liability period.