Baku, Azerbaijan, April 06, 2015
Aim Texas Trading, LLC Overseas Management Group has been awarded a Contract to annual Audit and staff training for environmental and social safeguards compliance for Azerbaijan Judicial Services and Smart Infrastructure Project (JSSIP).
The audit will consist of three (3) sub-project sites which are Narimanov and Surakhani District courts construction sites, and Sumgait Regional Court Complex construction site.
The JSSIP project of Azerbaijan has three Components, which are;
- Component A: Improved delivery of judicial services
- Component B: Expansion and Modernization of Justice Infrastructure
- Component C: Capacity Building and Sustainability
World Bank support for the JSSIP requires compliance with three World Bank safeguard policies that establish a performance basis for the implementation of the various JSSIP elements, which are;
- Environmental Assessment Safeguard Policy;
- Involuntary Resettlement Safeguard Policy;
- Physical Cultural Resources Safeguard Policy;
To help facilitate safeguard compliance, a contract was signed between the MOJ and Aim Texas Trading, LLC Overseas Management Group in April, 2015 to provide an annual audit of JSSIP activities to verify safeguard compliance and to assist with addressing any issues that may arise in assuring compliance relating to the Narimanov and Surakhani District Courts, and Sumgait Court Complex.